Learn from here how to cure diseases using medicinal properties of Epsom salt.
How to use Epsom Salt to Heal Diseases
Epsom salt is a naturally occurring pure mineral compound of magnesium and sulfate with numerous health benefits. It has many beauty, gardening and household related uses as well. Since both magnesium and sulfate are readily absorbed through the human skin Epsom salt baths are an easy and ideal way to enjoy its amazing health benefits.
- Pain and muscular cramp reliever: Epsom salt bath is very beneficial in treating sore muscles, bronchial asthma, migraine headaches and healing cuts. You can make a thick paste of the salt with hot water and apply it on the affected area to get relief. Soaking tired feet in warm Epsom salt water relieves pain, softens skin and even neutralizes bad odor.Find here How to Cure Back Pain at Home in 17 Minutes.
- Mental and physical stress relaxant: Epsom salt when dissolved in warm water is quickly absorbed through the skin and replenishes the level of magnesium in the body. Magnesium helps to produce mood elevating serotonin within the brain making you feel calm and relaxed. Magnesium boosts the production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate) in the body that in turn increases physical energy and stamina. Magnesium ion relaxes and reduces irritability by lowering adrenaline levels that increase during stress.
- It improves heart health by protecting the elasticity of arteries, improving blood circulation, preventing blood clots and reducing the risk of sudden stroke and heart attack deaths.
- Epsom salt helps regulate electrolytes in our body that in turn ensures proper muscle and nerve functioning.
- Decreases severity of diabetes: Effectiveness of insulin in the body is increased by maintaining proper magnesium and sulfate level which further reduces the risk of diabetes.
- Relieves Constipation: Taken internally Epsom salt cleanses the colon and acts as a laxative.
- Toxin eliminator: The sulfates of the salt flushes out toxins and heavy metals from the cells thereby relieving you from muscular pain and harmful substances.
- In pregnant women it can be used to treat eclampsia and delay labor by inhibiting uterine contraction in premature labor. Intravenous magnesium sulfate has proven to prevent cerebral palsy in preterm babies.
- Athletes use it to soothe sore muscles.
- It is used in treating toe nail fungus. Soak your affected toes in hot water mixed with Epsom salt three times a day to get rid of the fungal infection
- Splinter Remover: Soaking the affected skin area in an Epsom salt bath helps to draw out splinter.
- How to Cure Arthritis Naturally with home remedies like Epsom Salt .
- Discomfort, pain and inflammation associated with gout can be eased by soaking the affected foot or joint in hot water to which 2-3 teaspoons of Epsom salt has been added.
Epsom salt helps to exfoliate dead skin, dislodge blackheads, remove foot odor and is a good hair volumizer.
In households it can be used for cleaning bathroom tiles, preventing entry of slugs and as a hand wash when you mix it with little baby oil.
In gardens Epsom salt is used as a fertilizer, insecticide spray and to keep the plants green. Magnesium sulfate prevents yellowing of leaves.
Where to Buy Home Remedies ? Search Amazon
Search Amazon to buy good quality home remedies at discount rates.