Find here medicinal properties of Eucalyptus oil & way to use Eucalyptus oil to get rid of health problems.
Use Eucalyptus oil to Solve Your Health Problems
Eucalyptus oil derived from the leaves of Eucalyptus tree has pharmaceutical, antiseptic, repellant, flavoring, fragrance and industrial uses. Steam distillation of the leaves of selected Eucalyptus species is done to extract the oil. The oil is colorless and has a distinctive taste and odor and is used in a variety of over the counter drugs including rubs, inhalers, liniments, rash creams and mouthwashes.
- Wounds and Muscular Pain: Due to its germicidal properties it acts as a good antiseptic for healing wounds, ulcers, burns, cuts, abrasions and sores. It also soothes insect bites and stings. The volatile Eucalyptus oil is analgesic and anti-inflammatory and is therefore recommended to patients suffering from lumbago, rheumatism, sprained ligaments and tendons, aches, stiff muscles, fibrosis and even nerve pain.
- Cure Sinus Infection Naturally with Eucalyptus Oil
- Respiratory Problem: The antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and decongesting properties of the oil make it a good ingredient of medicines treating respiratory problems. It has been found effective in treating non-bacterial sinusitis, sore throats and asthma. The aroma and vapors released by just massaging of 1-3 drops of the oil onto the chest calms the throat and dilates blood vessels. This further allows more oxygen into the lungs and normal breathing can be achieved.
- Shrink Nasal Polyps using Eucalyptus Oil & other home remedies .
- Tuberculosis and Pneumonia treatment: When used as a vapor rub on chest and back or inhalant, Eucalyptus oil relieves signs and symptoms of harmful conditions like tuberculosis and pneumonia by clearing the lungs and reducing inflammation.
- Mental sluggishness: Being a stimulant the oil removes mental exhaustion, stimulates mental activity and increases blood flow to the brain.
- Arterial vasodilator: It relaxes the blood vessels and allows more blood to circulate around the body. That’s how it rejuvenates you and makes you feel stress free. The vasodilating and relaxing properties benefits diabetics.
- Skin and dental care: Eucalyptus oil is applied to treat skin infections. It is also very effective against dental caries, plaque, gingivitis and other dental infections owing to its germicidal properties. The oil is an active ingredient in many mouthwashes and toothpastes.
- Lice treatment: Since it is a bug repellant and natural pesticide it is used in natural treatment of lice in hair.
- Fever: Due to its antipyretic properties it is also known as fever oil.
- Intestinal germ cleaning: Eucalyptus oil is a vermifuge and ingesting it can deter bacterial, microbial and parasitic condition affecting colon and intestine.
- Used topically or aromatically the essential oil eases jet lag by waking up a person with its slightly sweet, fruity and camphorous aroma.
- Aromatherapy: It is frequently used in spa treatments because of its refreshing and antiseptic attributes.
You can get majority of Eucalyptus oil’s benefit through vapor as well as topical application and sometimes ingestion. When taken in large quantities it can be toxic, so you have to be careful about the amount to be used. You need to dilute it before ingesting or directly applying it on the skin. Inhaled Eucalyptus oil can cause serious side effects in newborns and people with severe asthma. So always consult your health care provider before using it if you have a medical condition.
Where to Buy Home Remedies ? Search Amazon
Search Amazon to buy good quality home remedies at discount rates.