Honey is a natural sugar made by honeybees using nectar from flowers. It gets its sweetness from monosaccharides, fructose and glucose. It is loaded with powerful antioxidants as well as antiseptic and antibacterial properties. Honey is used extensively in alternate medicine. Its main uses are in cooking, baking, as a spread on bread, as an addition to many beverages like tea and as a sweetener in some commercial beverages like honey wine or honey beer. Because of its low water activity of 0.6 most microorganisms don’t grow on it. However it sometimes contains dormant endospores of Clostridium botulinum making it dangerous for infants.
Health Benefits : Diseases Honey Can Cure
- Nature’s energy booster: The invert sugar present in honey gives instant energy. It prevents fatigue during exercise. Replace sugar in your tea with honey for a refreshing surge of energy.
- How to Cure Hyperhidrosis ( Excessive Sweating ) Naturally with Home Remedies like honey.
- To Cure Chickenpox
- Wound treatment: Honey is used to treat diabetic ulcers topically especially when patient cannot use topical antibiotics. Some studies suggest that the topical use of honey may reduce odours, swelling, scarring when used to treat wounds. Wound gels that contain antibacterial raw honey help pharmaceutical drugs to fight against drug resistant strains of bacteria Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.Also can cure back pain naturally.
- How to Get Rid of Impetigo Fast with honey & other home remedies .
- Honey reduces cough and throat irritation. Its antimicrobial properties soothes throat and kills certain infection causing bacteria. Take a teaspoon of honey to soothe throat inflammation or gargle with a mixture of 2 tablespoons of honey, 4 tablespoons of lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
- To Get Rid of Angular Cheilitis
- For Natural Body Cleansing
- Immune system builder: Its antioxidant and antibacterial properties makes it a powerful immune system booster. It can help improve the digestive system and help you stay healthy and fight disease naturally. Drink a spoonful of honey and lemon juice mixed in a cup of warm water in the morning before breakfast. It acts as a cleansing tonic.
- To Treat & Cure Ulcerative Colitis Naturally
- Honey has anti-carcinogenic and anti-tumor properties.
- To Cure Emetophobia Naturally
- Treats sleeplessness: Take a glass of hot milk with a teaspoon of honey to induce sleep.
- To Treat & Cure IBS Naturally
- Honey’s anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties make it effective in reducing ulcers and other gastrointestinal disorders.Learn here To Treat & Cure Candida Yeast Infections .
- Skin care: Raw, unheated, organic honey helps heal acne. Its antioxidants promote healthy and younger looking skin. Honey improves skin hydration thereby keeps the skin soft, supple and maintains its elasticity. Since honey is also an anti-irritant it is suitable for baby products and sensitive skins. A cup of honey can be dissolved into warm water and used for bathing to nourish your skin.To Get Rid of Excess Coloration or Discoloration Spots .Also honey can cures Acne.
- Hair care: Honey is a humectant and emollient which makes it a good natural conditioner and moisturizer. It is also rich in vitamins and minerals and therefore when it becomes a part of your regular hair care it gives you shiny, soft and healthier hair. You can add 1 teaspoon of honey in 4 cups of warm water and use it to add shine to your hair.
- Honey’s exact combination of fructose and glucose helps the body to regulate the blood sugar levels. Some types of honey have a low glycemic index making it safe for consumption by diabetics.
Honey has also been found to be useful in improving eyesight, weight loss, curing impotency, urinary tract disorders, bronchial asthma and nausea. Some varieties of honey possess large amount of probiotics that support our overall health.
Where to Buy Home Remedies ? Search Amazon
Search Amazon to buy good quality home remedies at discount rates.