Find here benefits of Hemp seeds & diseases Hemp seeds can cure naturally.
Medicinal Properties of Hemp seeds – Diseases Hemp seeds Cures
Nutrient rich hemp seeds are eaten raw, ground into a meal, sprouted, made into hemp milk, prepared as tea and used in baking. They are a perfect and natural blend of easily digestible proteins, essential fatty acids, antioxidants, amino acids, fibers, minerals and vitamins. They are low in sugar, starch and saturated fats. Hemp seed food products are considered more allergy free than any other seeds. A tablespoon of hemp seeds contains 3-4 grams of fats of which 70% are healthy polyunsaturated fats and 15 to 20% are omega-3 fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) and 2 to 5% are omega-6 fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
- Heart health: The balanced ratio of omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids (EFAs) in hemp seeds prevents plaque buildup in arteries. This prevents atherosclerosis which causes heart attacks and stroke. These EFAs also improve the blood circulation in our body.
- · Rich in GLA: The GLA rich hemp seeds support a healthy metabolism and facilitate fat burning which is effective in fighting obesity. GLA is also good for healthy hair, nail and skin. It eases inflammatory conditions like asthma, fibromyalgia and arthritis. GLA is effective in lowering LDL cholesterol as well.
- Also helps to cure multiple sclerosis.
- · Digestive disorders: The high fiber content of the seeds makes them beneficial in keeping the digestive tract clean and healthy thereby preventing bloating and constipation.
- Strengthens immune system: The high protein content of hemp seeds is extremely beneficial for our body’s immunity thereby reducing the instances of diseases and helping in excreting toxins from our body. Studies have shown that consumption of raw hemp seeds or its oil is associated with healing processes of immune deficiency diseases.
- Cognitive health: The EFAs found in hemp seeds improve memory and prevent diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. They also improve your moods, relieve symptoms of depression and reduce anxiety and stress. It stimulates the brain enzyme known as cacineurin.
- Diabetes control: Hemp seeds are especially good for you if you are a diabetic or at its risk as they help to control the blood sugar levels. The healthy fatty acids present in it absorb glucose from the blood and turn it into energy.
- Prevents cancer: Appropriate composition of antioxidants and plant sterols in hemp can help reduce risks of breast, colon and prostate cancers.
- Appetite suppressant and energy booster: Adding 4 tablespoons of hemp seeds to your breakfast can reduce your food cravings for rest of the day besides giving you ample energy for exercise and other physical activities. This helps you to lose weight.
- Hemp seed oil is often used in soaps, skin lotions and lip balms as it easily penetrates into layers of skin and promotes new cell growth. It also clears up skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and dry skin.
- Hemp seeds can be used to treat severe nutritional deficiencies caused by tuberculosis.
You can add hemp seeds to your smoothies, sprinkle them in your cereals, cooked vegetables, salads and dips. You can even replace your nuts with these seeds while baking.
Where to Buy Home Remedies ? Search Amazon
Search Amazon to buy good quality home remedies at discount rates.