Are you worried about Dandruff & Scalp itching ? – Dry Scalp is the cause of dandruff and itching .Natural Treatment can cure dry scalp permanently with simple home remedies.Treating dry scalp will prevent hair fall .
Dry Scalp – Dry Itchy Scalp and Dandruff
Just like how the skin covering our body can lose its moisture and oil content rendering it dry and flaky, so can the scalp begin to lack in moisture and sebum, leading to the formation of scurf that comes off as either white or gray scales, which is more commonly known as dandruff. No matter how well one maintains their scalp and hair, there is a possibility for them to experience scalp dryness caused by pollutants, climatic changes, or even poor eating habits. Dry and itchy scalp often leads to hair fall, a very common problem faced by almost every individual presently. There are home remedial measures available to provide some relief from this problem, which come in two forms, namely 1) common remedies; and 2) improvised natural remedies.
What causes dry scalp?
A lot depends on what products are used for hair care. Use of strong hair care products, that contains more of chemicals and alcohols than natural ingredients, excessive shampooing of hair, use of hair dryers for drying hair after a shower can strip the natural oil content from one’s scalp and render it arid and itchy. Living in dry climatic conditions, overexposure to sun rays or harsh winds, life stressors, and disordered skin conditions like psoriasis or dermatitis are the other causative factors.
Dandruff is a type of dry scalp condition that causes flakes of skin to appear on the surface of one’s scalp. However, oily scalp may also result in shedding of oily skin flakes from the scalp. Hence, identifying the skin type covering the scalp is vital before any treatment is begun to tackle this problem.
Almost always, dry itchy scalp conditions will reverse by itself, sometime needing daily hair care routines like oil massages and every day hair washing with mild cleansing agents. Very rarely will this condition need serious treatment modalities.
Dry Scalp Natural treatment methods
There are certain natural remedies that have been in use for generations to cure dry scalp conditions, some of which are detailed below –
– Massage the scalp with pure coconut oil or olive oil. Leave it in for anywhere between 30 minutes to one hour before washing it off with clean cold water and a mild shampoo. Avoid washing hair with hot water, since this can strip off the natural oils from one’s scalp. Oiling should be done at least once a week, to notice any changes in the scalp condition.
– Stay away from harsh shampoos, soaps or any other hair care products that can reduce the oil content form one’s scalp.
– A paste made from hibiscus flowers and leaves, or henna leaves, or even green gram powder combined with curds may be used to wash hair daily instead of shampoos.
– A fine paste made from soaked fenugreek seeds may also be used to wash scalp and hair to reduce scalp dryness.
– Keeping the body well hydrated by drinking plenty of water daily will increase the skin’s natural oils, preventing dry, flaky scalp conditions.
– Avoiding increased intake of food additives like salt, sugar, spices, alcohol and carbonated beverages will prevent dehydrating the skin covering the body as well as one’s scalp.
While all of these home remedial measures will help in reducing the itching and dryness from one’s scalp, they will need to be in use for an extended period of time to make some transformations.
Dry Scalp Improvised Home Remedies – No More Dry Scalp by Mia Wadsworth .
To have this uneasy irritating sensation in one’s scalp persistently can be really annoying, and one would wish to get rid of this feeling as soon as possible. This is made possible by Mia Wadsworth in her program called No More Dry Scalp. She reveals certain little known facts about popular hair care products available readily in the present market that will make one stop to think before even one plans to purchase any of them. These facts are shocking and should be made known to all. She discloses several natural remedies that will treat unhealthy scalp conditions and bring back the shine and gloss in one’s hair.
If you are willing to give these remedies a try, and wish to enjoy a healthy looking scalp within three days’ time, then get your very own copy of this program today. Help is just a click of a button away.
Where to Buy Home Remedies ? Search Amazon
Search Amazon to buy good quality home remedies at discount rates.