You can lower Bad Cholesterol & Triglycerides without medications – if you know about the improvised home remedies.This article will introduce you methods to get rid of Bad Cholesterol.
Lower Bad Cholesterol Naturally
Heart diseases are almost always triggered by following unhealthy diet and lifestyle choices. One need not necessarily have to be obese, have a family history of heart diseases, or have other risk factors to develop one. Even individuals who are health conscious, follow an exercise routine can develop a heart problem from just following a very stressful lifestyle. High cholesterol levels are linked to heart disorders and keeping them under good control is essential to decrease one’s risk of developing them. This is possible from the comforts of one’s own home, by either following common home remedies or improvised remedial measures.
What is Cholesterol?
Cholesterol is an essential steroid alcohol found in our system that acts as a forerunner in various sequences of enzyme catalyzed reactions. This substance helps our body in building new cells, producing certain hormones, and provides adequate insulation to our nervous system. Cholesterol is normally produced by our liver organ in quantities that are just sufficient to meet our body needs. However, cholesterol can also enter our body via our daily diet, mostly from dairy products, meats, and eggs.
Cholesterol is present in two forms – low density and high density lipoprotein (LDL/HDL). It is in these forms that cholesterol travels in our circulatory system. When cholesterol is a constituent of LDL, it can lead to thickening and hardening of the arterial walls. On the other hand, when it is a constituent of HDL, it works towards clearing unwanted cholesterol from blood, and therefore termed as the ‘good’ cholesterol.
The total cholesterol levels should preferably be maintained below a reading of 200, and the desirable range for LDL reading is less than 100, HDL – more than 60 (higher the better).
– People on a regular high-fat diet, with more of animal fats, dairy products, deep-fried, processed and baked items are prone to have high cholesterol readings.
– Being overweight and leading a sedentary lifestyle are also known to increase cholesterol levels in addition to the above.
– Though this is seen as more of a ‘male’ problem, women who have attained menopause are known to experience an increase in their LDL levels, increasing their risk of developing heart conditions. Also, as one grows older, the total cholesterol levels also tend to increase.
– It could be an inherited problem.
– Certain secondary disease conditions can shoot up cholesterol levels.
– Being on certain medications for a long term can cause an imbalance in LDL (remaining more) and HDL (low) levels.
Lowering cholesterol levels is possibly by way of natural remedies, which is the current preferred route of treating increased cholesterol readings.
Treating High Cholesterol Levels Naturally
– Garlic is used widely to lower cholesterol levels, especially LDL cholesterol. Because it is pungent in taste, individuals prefer not to consume raw garlic, but it is recommended that they chew on a couple of garlic pods every day to lower cholesterol readings. The more garlic is consumed, the lower will cholesterol levels dip.
– Soybeans have natural compounds that prevent fats from accumulating in the arterial walls as well as assists in reducing cholesterol levels. This bean type should be part of the person’s daily diet.
– Increase the intake of foods that have an increased amount of soluble fibers because of their ability to decrease the count of LDL cholesterol.
– Red wine made from high fiber red grapes has natural properties that can assist in lowering LDL levels. This can be used while preparing certain dishes or sipped on daily in small amounts to reap its benefits.
– Monounsaturated fatty acids or MUFA, which can lower LDL levels are considered heart healthy and are found in plenty in olive oil. Use this while cooking or as a salad dressing.
Improvised Home Remedies To Reduce Cholesterol Naturally
Natural treatment methods meant to lower cholesterol levels will need to be followed diligently for a very long time, before any change in their readings will become evident.Get this program titled Crunch Cholesterol, authored by Colin Carmichael, to get to know why certain diets recommended by cardiologists are of little help in one’s attempt to lower their cholesterol levels; why being on cholesterol-lowering drugs for a lifetime is not worthy of acceptance; and get to know the actual facts about the so-called ‘healthy’ foods and their role played in increasing/decreasing cholesterol levels. The ‘secret little tricks’ revealed within will enable one to lower high cholesterol levels at a lightning speed.
Enjoy a healthy heart condition by following the natural methods disclosed in this program. It will guide one to lower cholesterol levels in a rapid and easy manner, within the next 30 to 90 days from commencing this plan.
Where to Buy Home Remedies ? Search Amazon
Search Amazon to buy good quality home remedies at discount rates.