Are you looking for ways to get rid of Uterine Fibroids without Surgery .You can use simple home remedies & natural treatment methods to shrink & reverse fibroids in your Uterine. Alternative treatment methods are very effective in curing multiple & recurring Uterine Fibroids permanently.
Natural Uterine Fibroids Treatment
A woman’s reproductive health plays an important role in their overall general health condition. Most of the disorders or disease conditions that can affect a woman’s reproductive system can be treated well with early diagnosis. A common problem faced by women all over the world is the development of uterine fibroids which can be fortunately managed well by employing natural remedies, either with common methods or the more recent improvised methods of treatment.
What are Fibroids ?
A tumor growth of a benign nature, composing mainly of fibrous and muscular tissue, is referred to as a fibroid that occurs mainly in the walls of the uterus. They are also known in the medical field as myoma or fibromyoma and leiomyoma. But these never become cancerous nor will it increase the individual’s risk of developing uterine cancers.
Generally, women are bound to have uterine fibroids during their reproductive years, with most of them remaining unaware of this development within. It often gets detected only during regular gynecologic exams or prenatal examinations.
Though signs and symptoms are similar to other gynecological problems, the common ones associated to this condition are as follows –
- Heavy menstrual bleeding, with menstruation at times lasting for more than 7 days or even more
- Pressure or a dull pain may be experienced by some in the pelvic region
- Difficulty experienced to empty the bladder fully leading to frequent episodes of urination
- Pain in the lower extremities or lower back regions
- At times, constipation symptoms may also arise
1) Fibroids are generally noted during a women’s reproductive period, which is anywhere between the early teens to the mid forties. Hence there seems to be some link between hormones and fibroid development. At the onset of a woman’s menstruation cycle, hormones like estrogen and progesterone are produced in a certain proportion. When there is an imbalance occurring in their proportions, with very low progesterone and high estrogen levels, it triggers the growth of fibroids. Almost always, women who have attained menopause, will never develop these unnatural growths, unless of course they have been on hormone replacement therapy for a very long time.
2) Immune system is also seen to have some role to play in the development of fibroids. When immune levels are low, fibroids could develop and enlarge, since the body does not receive any assistance in their attempt to fight against it.
Very rarely will this uterine condition require surgical removal or any other form of an emergency treatment. It often shrinks and disappears once the individual reaches menopause.
Presently, women are on the lookout for new approaches, those that are all natural and safe, involving only non-surgical techniques to get rid of this unsettling uterus problem.
Natural Treatment for Uterine Fibroids Removal
- Since heavy menstruation is associated with this condition, this will need to be tackled first. Herbs like peony root, ginger root, cramp bark will work great towards improving circulation to the uterus, prevent infections from occurring anywhere in the reproductive system, will reduce the risk of developing inflammation and scarring of tissues in the uterine walls that could lead to adhesions, as well as increase the production of progesterone. A herbal drink can be prepared from these herbs and consumed on a regular basis to fight against fibroids.
- Increasing progesterone levels will help in reducing the development of fibroids. Natural progesterone creams are available currently in the market that can be bought and applied on the mucous membranes of the vaginal opening for relief, since they are absorbed best from these membranes.
- Fibrous foods will aid the body system in getting rid of excess estrogen. Whole grains, flaxseeds, dark leafy veggies, broccoli, beans and more of fruit consumption should be done by the individual on a regular basis. Foods that are devoid of nutrients, like foods that contain more of trans-fats, sugary foods, processed foods will need to be avoided as these can contribute towards excess estrogen production. Also, too much of caffeine consumption should be avoided.
- Cleansing the system at frequent intervals by increasing the water intake to flush toxins out through urine, drinking more of green tea and other herbal preparations, avoiding smoking and alcohol consumption will help the body in getting rid of excess hormones from within.
Improvised Method: Fibroids Miracle by Amanda Leto
Though these mentioned natural remedies will cause the disappearance of fibroids, they will need to be followed for an extended period of time before any positive changes become noticeable. There is this program called Fibroids Miracle brought into existence by Amanda Leto that reveals a three-step holistic system, which has helped many women in eliminating this fibroid problem of theirs in a minimal timeframe. This is claimed to be the only natural system available for sufferers that are capable of reversing almost all of the symptoms associated with this uterine problem. This program is a product of 14 years of research and development, and reveals foods that need to be included into one’s daily diet, why conventional methods for treating fibroids should be avoided, and how the hormone levels can be well balanced.
If you are looking for assistance in fighting against your fibroid condition, the aforementioned program will serve you with adequate support to achieve the desired results. It will help you in successfully getting rid of fibroids in two months’ time.