Yeast Free Candida Diet
An overgrowth of yeast, a type of a fungus, within one’s body can trigger a multitude of disease processes within the system. People may not be able to distinguish their underlying yeast overgrowth condition until it has grown out of proportion. Their growth can be checked, however, by employing common home remedies or improvised methods of treatment.
Yeast overgrowth will lead to a yeast infection in our body, the most common type being candidiasis. This is caused by the fungi called Candida that is parasitic by nature, and generally grows in the mouth, vagina and intestinal tract regions. Hence, infections occurring in the vagina, oral cavity, and certain skin rashes are often triggered by this genus of fungi.
– Excessive use of antibiotics reduces the population of healthy bacteria within our system, which actually checks the overgrowth of this fungal type.
– Menstruation, pregnancy, menopause and long term use of birth control pills can also contribute to this type of an infection.
– Poor immunity levels.
Symptoms of Yeast Overgrowth
– Vaginal infection lead to unusually thick, white-colored discharge
– Infection occurring in the oral cavity will cause white patches on the tongue that cannot be easily scrapped off, and may cause pain while eating
– On infant skin, it generally occurs as a diaper rash; on adult skin, it will appear as flattened red rashes
– Ulcers from the mouth extending into the gastrointestinal tract may be noted in severe cases
What is a Candida Diet?
This is a diet to be followed by individuals suffering from yeast overgrowth within their body. It recommends that they avoid consumption of food products made from yeast, follow a low-sugar diet since yeast feasts on sugar, as well as to follow a low-carbohydrate diet. Inclusion of probiotics is also suggested to increase the population of healthy bacteria within. Though this diet is to be followed only for the period until the infection lasts, when continued for a lifetime, it will help in preventing further episodes of yeast infections in them.
Natural Remedies for Yeast Overgrowth
– Take in plenty of fluids to flush the fungus out of the system. Include hot broths, soups, fresh vegetable and fruit juices (preferably unsweetened), herbal teas, and barley water into one’s daily meal plan.
– Garlic has powerful antifungal properties and to derive its maximum benefits, chewing on a few pods of raw garlic daily until the infection subsides will help.
– Eliminate all types of carbohydrates from the person’s diet, add healthy fats like extra virgin coconut or olive oil, stick to whole grains to gradually remove the fungus from the system.
The Candida Diet Cookbook
Body detoxification by making dietary changes such as the above will require to be followed for an extended period of time before one is able to check the Candida overgrowth adequately. Learn everything one needs to known in detail about dietary changes that will need to be made to treat yeast infection by accessing the program called The Candida Diet Cookbook. The natural diet plan delved in this program is based on latest research done by Whitney Frazier. There are various recipe choices, a detailed list of foods that need to be added and avoided, and tips given on how food cravings can be well tackled.
If you are on the lookout for an action plan that you have not tried before, which is capable of providing beneficial results as far as curing your yeast overgrowth is concerned, then this program should be given a try. This may be all that you need to get rid of your yeast infection forever.