Find here health benefits,nutritional facts & ways to use dates for faster cures.
Dates Can Heal Your Disease
Dates are among the most ancient of fruits rich in natural fibers, vitamins and minerals. They provide more calories than most fruits but are healthier substitute of processed sweets. Although they can be consumed fresh, but they are often dried to increase their shelf life. Because of their multiple health benefits they can be given to all age groups and introduced in the diet in any form. They can be an excellent snack and are healthy alternative to fattening desserts.
- Prevents Intestinal Disorders: The nicotinic content in dates is therapeutic for treating different forms of intestinal disorders, check development of pathological microorganisms and increases helpful bacteria in the gut. They are helpful in curing abdominal cancer as well.
- How to Treat Lupus Natrually with dates like home remedies .
- Cures Constipation: The laxative properties of dates make it effective in curing constipation. Its laxative impact is best when it is soaked in water overnight and consumed every morning.
- Prevents Diarrhea: Ripe dates consist of potassium which is helpful in controlling loose stools.
- Healthy nervous system: Potassium in dates also helps to maintain a healthy and balanced nervous system. It controls the heart rate as well as the blood pressure level therefore safeguarding against coronary heart disease and stroke.Dates cures Stuttering naturally.
- Lowering Cholesterol: Dates also help in lowering LDL or bad cholesterol.
- Treating Anemia: The high iron content of dates make it effective in treating anemia. Patients are encouraged to eat many dates on a regular basis.
- Energy Boosters: Presence of natural sugars like glucose, sucrose and fructose make dates instant energy boosters.
- Strengthen tooth enamel: Dates have fluorine that slows down the process of tooth decay. Fluorine keeps plaque away by conditioning the tooth enamel.
- Stops night blindness: As per The American Cancer Society consumption of one date per day maintains healthy eyes and prevents night blindness.
- Cures alcoholic intoxication: Dates rubbed and drenched overnight give fast comfort in case of alcoholic intoxication.
- Weight Gain: Dates are good for over slim people as they help in weight gain.
- Benefits pregnant women: During pregnancy dates ease intestinal disruptions, prevent anemia and improve the uterus muscles. In addition dates improve the nutritive content of mother’s milk and prevent hemorrhage soon after childbirth. It improves memory and intelligence of the unborn child as well.
- Dates are effective in maintain a healthy heart and increase sexual endurance.
Although dates have high nutritive values and many health benefits, care has to be taken while selecting them because their surface is very sticky and attracts impurities. Dates that are packaged or processed properly should only be consumed. Wash them thoroughly before eating to remove impurities on their surface. You can store dates at room temperature within an air-tight jar for a number of months or even refrigerate them for as much as 1 year.
They must be consumed moderately like 3 to 5 daily. Excessive consumption causes gloating. People with diabetes and digestive problems are advised not to consume red dates. Dates can be diced and sprinkled on sweet dishes, cakes and puddings and this enhances the state of the dish too.